Show # 15-002 2015 Washington Auto Show
Planet Vehicle host Alvin Jones broadcasts from the 2015 Washington Auto Show from the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Featured in this episode:
– Mary Barra, CEO General Motors
– James Bell, Head of Consumer Affairs GM, previews the Chevrolet Volt, Colorado, Camaro, Corvette and the Cadillac CTS-V
– Angel Murray, 2014 Miss District of Columbia Teen America
– The New Toyota Mirai, a new fuel cell vehicle
– Paul Vaughn, the winner of the Hyundai Hands On Contest, shares a unique story about the bond from with people he completed against for the car.
– Nissan GT-R
– Pam Fletcher, Chief Engineer Electrified Vehicles General Motors, previews the Chevrolet Spark EV