Planet Vehicle Television Program On Air in Norfolk, VA
Planet Vehicle, an automotive reality television program, expands into the Norfolk – Newport News – Virginia Beach television market with a strategic partnership with WTVZ-TV “MY TVZ,” a My Network TV affiliate station. The half hour weekly program airs to 1.6 million people in 710,000 households Saturday at 8:00 AM.
The premier show features:
– General Motors CEO Dan Akerson
– Hyundai Motor America CEO Jon Krafcik
– Hyundai Hope on Wheels Youth Ambassadors CJ George and Brianna Commerford
– 2013 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series
– 2013 Volkswagen Convertible
– A Profile on Toyota’s Green Initiative
Planet Vehicle, brainchild of Washington Automotive Press Association president emeritus Alvin Jones, provides automotive content that includes new car reviews, lifestyle features, and provides the latest in safety, technology, and innovation.
Alvin describes the purpose of Planet Vehicle, “The automobile provides more than just transportation. It’s an integral part of a person’s lifestyle. It’s the second largest household purchase. Our job is to make sure we present content that helps the buyer make an informed purchasing decision. We’re a reality show about automobiles.”