Planet Vehicle host Alvin Jones gives you an overview of the Nissan Armada.
Armada, Nissan’s flagship SUV, is designed for full-size family adventures on and off- road – with seating for up to eight occupants and ample, flexible cargo space. With its 5.6-liter Endurance® V8 with best-in-class1 standard 390 horsepower, Armada also offers best-in-class2 standard 8,500-pound towing capacity in both 4WD and 2WD configurations.
For 2020, Armada adds a new 22” Wheel Package with 22×8-inch 14-spoke forged aluminum-alloy wheels and 275/50R22 all-season tires. In addition, heated outside mirrors are now standard on all grade levels.
- SV 4×2 $47,100
- SV 4×4 $50,100
- SL 4×2 $51,900
- SL 4×4 $54,900
- Platinum 4×2 $60,530
- Platinum 4×4 $63,530
Armada’s extensive suite of available advanced safety and convenience systems includes:
- Intelligent Distance Control (I-DC)
- Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Lane Departure Warning/Intelligent Lane Intervention (LDW/I-LI)
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW)
- Intelligent Back-up Intervention (I-BI)
- Remote Engine Start System3
- Family Entertainment System and Intelligent Around View® Monitor (I- AVM)