Volkswagen Cross Coupe GTE Makes World Debut At The 2015 North American International Auto Show
New five-seater plug-in hybrid concept shows the future design language for Volkswagen’s North American SUVs
– The mid-size SUV uses V6 plug-in hybrid drivetrain, with 276-horsepower 3.6 VR6® FSI engine, two electric motors (54 and 114 hp) and all-wheel drive.
– The front end of the concept car offers a look at a new SUV for the U.S.
– Interactive gesture control for the instrument panel opens up a new dimension of information and operating quality.
– Sporty GTE Mode is balanced by zero tailpipe emissions EV driving for up to 20 miles in E-Mode.
– The concept car, with five seats and an overall length of 190.8 inches, offers outstanding comfort on long journeys.